I love reuben sandwiches so when I came across this reuben dip my jaw dropped. The dip is just as good as the sandwich, especially when served along side of little slices of rye or pumpernickel bread 🙂
- 1/2 pound diced corned beef (have the deli cut a large chunk for you, or I have found it packaged before)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- cocktail rye or pumpernickel bread
- In a medium bowl, combine corned beef, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard. Spoon into a greased, 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with rye bread.
- I added more cheese on top afterwards because I wanted it to be more cheesey 😉
Recipe source: http://noblepig.com/2008/09/reuben/