Another great twist on chicken parm. Turning the red sauce into pesto and adding fresh tomatoes makes this American classic easy to enjoy guilt-free!
Healthy Pesto Chicken Bake
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4-6 Tablespoons Prepared Pesto
- 1-2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Trim the chicken and lay them in a glass baking dish in a single layer.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of the pesto on top of each chicken breast.
- Cut the roma tomatoes into slices approx 1/2″ thick and lay 2 slices on top of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is done and the juices run clear.
- Serve over a bed of rice or a plate of pasta. Enjoy!