This easy dip takes 5 minutes to make and is jam-packed with flavor! The longer you let the ingredients marinate, the bolder the flavor, which is why I prefer to let mine stay in the refrigerator over night.
Beer Cheese Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of softened cream cheese
- 1 package of Dry mix – Ranch Dressing (like Hidden Valley)
- 1/2 -3/4 can of beer (A lager, or full bodied beer, as opposed to a light beer will give you a better flavor)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pretzels for dipping
- Mix cream cheese, dressing, and beer until you reach your desired creamy consistency.
- Then mix in 1/2 cup of cheese, leaving the remaining cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Refrigerated overnight to let the flavors marinade or at least 3 hours before.
- Serve with pretzels.
Recipe source: http://beautyandbedlam.com/beer-dip-recipe/