This healthy quinoa bake is so good you won’t even realize how healthy it is! Plus it is so easy to make with simple ingredients that wont break the bank. It’s the perfect healthy comfort food!
Cheesy Greek-Style Baked Quinoa
- 2 1/2 cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 1/4 cup Fat Free Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup Chopped Spinach
- 1 cup Diced Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Prepare the quinoa as directed. While quinoa cooks, dice cherry tomatoes and chop spinach leaves, then set aside. Next, in food processor combine feta, skim milk, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley, blending until smooth.
- When ready, cherry tomatoes and spinach into quinoa, plus 1 tbsp oil, stirring well. Pour over with feta sauce, then season with onion powder and salt & pepper, combining thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to oven safe casserole dish, spreading evenly. Top with mozzarella, then bake at 400F for 15 minutes until top has melted. Immediately plate and serve.
Recipe source: http://cookingwithcakes.com/cheesy-greek-style-baked-quinoa/