This chicken recipe is so easy and so yummy! I love anything lemon and my husband love tomatoes so I knew this was a healthy choice for us. Also, using hummus to coat the chicken was a great way to cut down the fat. The best part is that this dish takes only 30 minutes to make!
Lemon-Hummus Crusted Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup hummus (or enough to coat the chicken)
- 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup panko
- Salt & pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Arrange the sliced onions at the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a bowl, coat chicken in hummus and transfer to baking dish on top of onions.
- Drizzle chicken breasts with lemon juice and top with panko, paprika, and salt & pepper.
- Scatter the cherry tomatoes around the chicken
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.